Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Floral Skirt

Today I wanted to show you how I style a floral skirt different ways. Some of you may like A-line skirts, long skirts, short skirts, or pencil skirts, so find one that fits your style. I am not a huge fan of pencil skirts (I only have one right now) or skirts in general, but they are growing on me because they are pretty versatile. In order to have a re-mixable teaching wardrobe, you might want to invest in one or two neutral colored skirts, one colorful skirt, and one printed skirt, such as my floral skirt. At the moment, I have a black pencil skirt, a denim skirt, a floral skirt, and a maxi skirt in my closet. I'm currently on the hunt to find a colored one I like! By adding different shirts, cardigans, and shoes, I can wear this skirt many different ways in Spring and Summer. All of my other skirts I can wear throughout the whole year by adding leggings, tights, or boots. This is the only skirt I have to put away for Fall/Winter because the print is a bit too "summery."



Outfit 1: Shirt: Kohl's, Belt: Target, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Payless
Outfit 2: Shirt: Loft Outlet, Belt: Thrifted, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Marshall's
Outfit 3: Shirt: Banana Republic Factory Outlet, Belt: Target, Skirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment