Thursday, July 16, 2015

Getting Ready For A New School Year!

Have any of you other teachers been up to the school trying to get your room ready yet? This teacher has! Since I changed positions and schools, there is so MUCH to do! Furthermore, school starts back in one week so I am doing practical decorations this year. My door I decorated today is pictured below. I am still running with my farm theme, but since my new door is navy blue I decided not to cover it with paper. Simple, easy to make, cute, and still goes with my theme. I'll add my students names to the apples and my name when I get my class list (and excuse the peanut allergy sign!)! I am teaching in an urban, older school so my classroom looks a little different from before!

I also posted an outfit for you that I have worn to open house/meet the teacher night.

Dress: Francesca's
Cardigan: Express
Shoes: Marshall's

1 comment:

  1. The school offers pickup and drop transport office for areas and others. One guardian will suit in the van to deal with the adolescent amidst the movement. The school guarantees contradicting thought and to influence estimation of the time they to spend her Play School in HSR Layout

    ReplyDelete